The Kucoin Community Chain (KCC) is a decentralized public chain that utilizes the KCS token as gas. By default, the KCC network cannot be found in metamask so it has to be added manually. This post will show users how to add KCC network to their metamask wallet.
How to Add KCC Network to Metamask
Below is a step by step guide on how to add the KCC network to metamask.
- Go to metamask.io and add it to your chrome browser if you’re using a computer or download metamask app from google playstore or apple app store. Skip this step if you have metamask already installed.
- Launch your metamask. It should look like the image below.
3. On the top right of the screen, click the ‘Ethereum mainnet‘ option with the drop down arrow and select the ‘Custom RPC‘ option. If you’re using a mobile, click the menu icon that appears on the top left. Choose ‘Settings‘ and select the ‘Networks‘ option. Then click on ‘Add Network‘.
4. After selecting the ‘Custom RPC‘ option, you have to configure the Kucoin Community Chain network manually. The configuration page appears as shown in the screenshot below.
Network Name: KCC-MAINNET
New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.kcc.network
Chain ID: 321
Currency Symbol: KCS
Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.kcc.io/en
5. After filling in the configuration details above, click ‘Save‘. Voila, you KCC mainnet network has been added.
Your KCC Mainnet network has been added and you can now add your KCC tokens eg $PAD to your wallet.
Join us on our different social media channels:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/paddFi
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/paddfinance